Monday 23 June 2014

Welcome to my blog

When given the instructions to create a blog, I was overcome with ideas on what it could be about! I have so much to say about so many subjects. But I decided on one specific subject that I feel very strong about , and which I aim to improve in my career as an Educator . The subject I chose to focus on is diversity in the classroom and working with the diversities to create the perfect inclusive classroom.

A child is NOT JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL, they are individual beings who are born with a thirst for knowledge. They dream big and live big! Children should be given the opportunity to develop their individual personalities and grow in their own unique way.


Let them be them.

Image: http://www.nymetroparents.com/article/Special-Needs-Resource-Guide-for-Long-Island-Pt-1#.U6gYEvmSx1Y



3 comments:

  1. Very cool post! I also believe in "not just another brick in the wall" but each one a "house" on their own, with special needs and care which we as teachers can full up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your view on education Ruzél! ...and the background of your blog! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need more teachers like you!

    ReplyDelete